SHETH J.N. PALIWALA COLLEGE
ELIGIBILITY AND PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
1. Student qualifying in H.S.C. examination can apply for admission to three year degree course in his respective faculty. Students qualifying H.S.C. examination with commerce or science can take admission for B.A. degree.
2. Students qualifying in the F.Y.B.A./F.Y.B.Com./F.Y.B.Sc.(old course) are eligible for admission for New Coursein respective stream with the prior permission of the Principal.
3. Students from the colleges affiliated to any University, other than University of Mumbai must produce provisional certificate of eligibility from the University of Mumbai. Admission without provisional certificate of eligibility for such students is not allowed.
4. Students from colleges affiliated to University of Mumbai must produce No Objection Certificate from the college last attended at the time of admission.
1. At the time of admission, the student must remain present in the college office.
2. The students are required to preserve the cash receipts issued by the college office. Deposit and Caution Money will not be refunded without the cash receipts.
3. The original school leaving certificate is to be submitted in the college office with the admission form. The original school leaving certificate will not be returned unless and untill the student cancels his/her admission.
4. Identity card will be issued to the student at the time of admission. Students are required to wear the identity card in college campus.
RULES FOR THE ADMISSION
First year students are required to fill up the application form for admission through "ONLINE PROCESS" only. The printout of the completely filled online application along with the admission form attached to this prospectus should be submitted to the college office. To fillup the online application form students are requested to use the web site http://www.mu.digitaluniversity.ac.
Second year and third year students can take admission directly using the form enclosed at the end of this prospectus.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN FIRST YEAR ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE
1. Printout of the online application form
2. Completely filled application form provided in this prospectus
3. Completely filled enrollment form.
4. Original statement of marks of XII standard and its two self attested xerox copies.
5. Original school leaving certificate and its two self attested xerox copies.
6. Self attested xerox copy of caste certificate if applicable.
7. If claiming EBC/Freeship/Scholarship, income certificate from competent authority for the financial year 2018 - 19 from competent authority, in duplicate.
8. 2 Recent passport size photographs
9. Xerox copy of ration card of the parent.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN SECOND YEAR/ THIRD YEAR
1. Completely filled application form provided in this prospectus
2. Original statement of marks of F.Y. / S.Y. and its two self attested xerox copies.
3. Self attested xerox copy of caste certificate if applicable.
4. If claiming EBC/Freeship/Scholarship, income certificate from competent authority for the financial year 2016 - 17 from competent authority, in duplicate.
5. 2 Recent passport size photographs
6. Xerox copy of ration card of the parent.
7. N.O.C., E.B.C./P.T.C. Concession number, enrolment number for studentss coming from other colleges.
Students willing to take provisional admission should pay the complete fees alongwith an undertaking. If undertaking is not submitted by the student, his/her admission fee will not be refunded at the time of cancellation of admission.
1. The Principal is the final authority for the admission and reserves all the rightss to refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason thereto.
2. All admissions in the first year classes are provisional and subject to the confirmation of the enrolement by the University of Mumbai.
3. All admissions are valid for one academic year only and will have to be renewed by a fresh application for every subsequent year.
4. To confirm his/her admission, the student will have to pay required fees on the same day, failing of which his/her admission will be cancelled.